SPOILERS FOR 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE.
In this episode:
- We discuss Dan Trachtenberg's 10 Cloverfield Lane, including excellent performances from the entire cast, the pacing, the cinematography, the music, and you guuuiiiisssse we kind of gush about this movie, it's pretty great.
- Debut horror looking rill good this year
- Pacing and the place of the long take in modern film
- How the fourth act makes things fall apart a little, but we can’t help but enjoy it
- What exactly was Michelle’s plan once she got to Houston?
- Bear McCreary’s soundtrack and how Ian expected it to be weirder
- Sorry this isn't about The Witch! Blame car troubles.
- There were some really weird volume issues in this episode, and I did my best to correct them, but please let me know if there are any parts where it's really difficult to hear what I'm saying or the background noise is really distracting.