SPOILERS UP TO (and including) THE WALKING DEAD 4x03
In this episode:
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Discussion of The Walking Dead 4x03 "Isolation," including the spread of the sickness to everyone we love and hold dear, Rick's investigation of the deaths of Karen and David, Hershel being everyone's hero, and EVERTHING IS BAD AND NOTHING IS OKAY.
- ...except for the fact that TEAM BADASS is back! And they've got at least one new addition! (I'm not quite sure if I count Bob Stookey as part of Team Badass yet. We shall see.)
- Beth and Maggie talking to each other through a door is NOT OKAY.
- Ian comes to a very twisted conclusion about the culprit(s?) behind Karen and David's deaths.
- Speculation from the fandom
- Marilyn Manson on Talking Dead. Hoo boy.
- In the spirit of the season, we give our horror movie recommendations.
- I forgot to mention my spontaneous livetweeting of the new Asylum movie on Syfy, Zombie Night. It's so much easier to livetweet when each new plot point just throws another wave of WTF at you rather than sending you into a spiral of despair.
- DRACULA FANS: Cleo has posted her recap of the first episode of NBC's Dracula! Much hilarity ensues.
- FIO HOW THE FUCK DID WE FORGET TO MENTION THE ALIEN MOVIES.
- IAN I HAVE A DIFFICULTY RECOMMENDING MOVIES WITH SETTINGS WILDLY REMOVED FROM THE CONTEMPORARY AS "HALLOWEEN MOVIES." IT'S A BIT OF A FAILING OF MINE.
- Intro: "A Song for the Dead" - Queens of the Stone Age | YouTube | iTunes |
- Dramatic Music: http://soundfxnow.com/sound-fx/dramatic-prairie-dog/
- Outro: "This Is Halloween" - Marilyn Manson (originally by Danny Elfman) | YouTube | iTunes |