SPOILERS UP TO (and including) HANNIBAL 1x09
In this episode:
- Discussion of Hannibal 1x09 "Trou Normand," Lance Henriksen as Killer of the Week, Will's continually worsening psychological state, Abigail's character development, Freddie Lounds and her wardrobe, and Crawford being a dick
- Ian's still not convinced Alana isn't a sometimes-maybe-only-on-Tuesdays hallucination.
- Abigail's life just SUCKS. I mean, SERIOUSLY.
- Hannibal is the devil. But you already knew that.
- Cleolinda's recaps for Trou Normand and Potage
- Other possible episode titles: Some of Us Rebel by Digging Up Our Murder Victims; Will Graham is Not Allowed to Be Happy; Tie-In Corpse Jenga Game (I’d Buy It)
- Berlin Confidential, an online penny dreadful that interweaves a detective story murder mystery plot with the supernatural, the mythological, and the darkness of the human psyche
- We're still working out the details of the contest. Be patient with us, please.
- I have no clue why whenever I say "Berlin Confidential" I put the accent on the first syllable of "Berlin," but when I say "Berlin" on its own, I put the accent on the second syllable, as it should be. Huh. Is it just me that thinks that's weird? Probably.
- Intro music: "Lotion" - Greenskeepers | YouTube | iTunes |
- Outro music: "Ode to My Family" - the Cranberries | YouTube | iTunes |